Breast Cancer in Malaysia – the stark facts
- Breast cancer was the most common overall cancer as well as the most common cancer in women amongst all races from the age of 20 years in Malaysia for 2003 to 2005.
- Breast cancer formed 31.1% of newly diagnosed cancer cases in women in 2003-2005.
- The Age Standardised Rate (ASR) of female breast cancer is 47.4 per 100,000 population (National Cancer Registry Report 2003-2005).
- A woman in Malaysia has a 1 in 20 chance of getting breast cancer in her lifetime
- The peak incidence appeared to be 50-59 years old.
We hate breast cancer. Because we love women!
We got 30 minutes to an hour slot for ourselves, you can expect that we're gonna play a quite number of songs for the day :)
Join us as we celebrate life, hope and happiness this breast cancer awareness month!
Date/day: 24th October 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 10.00 am - 10.00 pm
Venue: White Box
MAP Level G2-01, Block A5, Dutamas, Jalan Dutamas 1, Off Jalan Duta
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (MAP)
Performers for the day:-
One buck short
Battery Headz Percussion
Jenny's and the melody
(RSVP to this event)